Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bleh.

So sleep apparently is a lacking option. I’m probably going to end up, yet again, spending 3+ hours staring at the ceiling wondering what the HELL is wrong with me. In recent events though, since I’ve been a slacker to update:
-I’m having real issues with biology. As in, the exam is gonna be delayed for me cuz I’m so horrible at it and I’m late on the stuff. Real self-esteem booster right there.
-I’m trying to stop being such a bitch. It’s failing miserably, but I’m trying.
-Going to ignore some people till they stop being asses. Honestly, guilt trips, make me angry, manipulation, angrier. People not caring just hurts me mentally. So shiny fucking happy joy.
-I’m aware I sound really bitter but I’m not, I promise, just tired.
-Sitting here in my choir dress, wanting a foot massage, because my feet hurt like a BITCH and I have my stuffed bunny. This makes me happy. Francis bunny makes me happy. Woo.
-Someone needs to keep me from going insane. I’m begging you people here! On bended knee!......not really.
-I love my mom, and my dad. I really do. And my brother when he’s not being a pain in the butt. But I wish I could just do things on my own! I fucked up this time, I know. But I hate feeling like the dumb kid in our family. I mean. Rachel’s this freaking GENIUS and she’s insanely smart. So’s my dad, and my mom. And my little brother, hell, he was last year trying to help me with my Algerbra hw. So…then there’s me. Musically I’m skilled plenty, but past that, it feels like I’m failing a lot. And it frustrates me. But what does frustrate me more is the fact that nobody lets me do it on my own! I appreciate help but only to a degree…so yeah.
-This is me. Angsty, strange, insane, bratty, morbid, musical, huggy, sad. Anyone who gives me hugs is my new favorite person. People who don’t and are reading this just for..whatever reason. Hi?
---Caustic Sarcasm
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren’t we able, to see the signs that we missed? Try to turn the tables, let’s rewrite an ending that fits, just like a paperback novel. Instead of a Hollywood horror. Nothings wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will, someday somehow, gonna make it alright, but not right now. I wish you’d wondering where (you’re the only one who knows that) someday, some how gonna make it alright, just not right now, I wish you’re wondering where.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.