Sunday, October 14, 2007

ahem

To those of you pissed off with me for being me, bite me. but keep in mind, I bite back. To those of you who've been comforting me when I get really upset, you rock my sox. Anyone who wore red, is a good person if they weren't just for the pizza. And Marion is a special person for commenting. LAZY BUGGERS. Also, Rebecca Speiran I love you like a sister. And major apologies to anyone I've been a huge bitch to lately, stress with hw and all..
---Caustic Sarcasm
I watched the proverbial sunrise, coming up over the Pacific and, you might think I'm losing my mind, but I will shy, away from the specifics. Cuz I don't want you to know where I am, cuz then you'll see my heart, in the saddest state it's ever been. This is no place, to try and live my life. So prepare that's exactly where I lost it, see the line well I never should of crossed it, it's the very moment that I wish that I could take back. I'm sorry for the person I became, I'm sorry that, it took so long for me too change. I'm ready to, so I never become that way again. And who I am hates who I've been, who I am hates who I've been.

2 comments:

lemonie said...

i like the bite back bit. i did do that at camp once. my bf/bff malik said bite me because i was being soewhat obnoxious, and then i bit him on the shoulder. it was good fun.

i wore red.

lemonie said...

thanks. did you like the poem? or was i too over the top?
i do that. quite alot....