Friday, October 19, 2007

ta dahlings

I can’t say I’m alright, but I’ve been alot worse. I love my mom and grandpa cuz they’re why I can go to Viggy’s party tomorrow night. expect sexiness. in a hat. past that, you get no more hints. um. I love my kittys. they are ridiculous. and Lauren, Nina, Maya, Marion, and Mckenna, no matter what anyone says you are wonderful wonderful amazingly awesome people and you keep the world ALIVE with how you are.
---Caustic Sarcasm
Don’t make this easy I want you to mean, Jasey, say you’ll mean it. You’re trust to kill I’m calling you out. Don’t waste your time on me. I’ve never told a lie and that makes me a liar. I’ve never made a bit but we gambled with desire. I’ve never lit a match with intent to start a fire. But recently the flames are getting out of control. Kill me with words. forget about the ease. What I deserve.

No comments: